Experienced Architect working for Pritzker Prize award winning architecture firm Grafton Architects in Dublin. I have also previous worked for the renowned Italian architecture firm Studio Fuksas in Paris.
I have worked on several large scale buildings in Ireland, UK and France, and have worked on all stages of design from conception to completion.
I am accustomed to working through the french language also, having worked for 2 years in Paris as well as working directly on the Institut-Mines Telecom Paris-Saclay project for Grafton Architects for 5 years.
I am passionate about design and have strong conceptual and problem solving skills, as well as the communication skills necessary to deliver projects. I am proficient in BIM, and use this as a tool to advance design and coordinate with other disciplines.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Institut Mines-Télécom, Paris-Saclayhttps://www.graftonarchitects.ie/Institut-Mines-Telecom-Paris-Saclay
ESB Headquarters, Dublinhttps://www.graftonarchitects.ie/ESB-Headquarters-Dublin
London School of Economicshttps://www.graftonarchitects.ie/London-School-of-Economics
Dublin City Library, Parnell Square Cultural Quarterhttps://www.graftonarchitects.ie/Parnell-Square-Cultural-Quarter-Dublin
French National Archiveshttps://fuksas.com/new-national/
Guosen Securities Tower, Shenzhenhttps://fuksas.com/guosen-securities-tower-shenzhen-china/
EuroMed Centre, Marseilleshttps://fuksas.com/the-euromed-center-complex-and-hotel/
CBD Cultural Centre, Beijinghttps://fuksas.com/cbd-cultural-center/
Design and Execution of several Key projects;
• Institut Mines-Télécom, Paris-Saclay FRANCE (40,000m2)
• ESB Headquarters, Dublin, IRELAND(40,000m2)
• London School of Economics, UK (17,000m2)
• Dublin City Library, Parnell Square, IRELAND (11,000m2)
Architect (Part II)
Team member and assistant project architect for several projects:
• French National Archives, Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, Paris, FRANCE (82,000m2)
• EuroMed Centre, Marseilles, FRANCE (70,000m2)
• CBD Cultural Centre, Beijing, CHINA (30,000m2)
• Guosen Securities Tower, Shenzhen, CHINA (70,000m2)
Bachelor of Architecture: RIAI/ RIBA Part 2 Architecture Degree
Bachelor of Science in Architecture: RIAI/RIBA Part 1 Architecture Degree
Professional Diploma in Architecture
ProfDip: RIAI Part 3 Architecture Degree